MORE OPTIONS. GREATER CHOICE. BETTER RESULTS.
Boulder Sterilization provides quick-turn ethylene oxide (EO) and chlorine dioxide (CD) sterilization services for medical devices and in-vitro diagnostic products.
We measure time to complete sterilization in weeks, not months, and provide accurate turnaround times.
We’re committed to meeting the highest standards of quality while consistently providing reliable, consistent, safe service.
EO and CD options offer the best choice for every product. Abator technology, small chambers and thoughtful packaging dramatically increase EO safety.
- Sole contract sterilizer offering both EO and CD technologies
- World’s largest contract chlorine dioxide sterilizer
- Only U.S. company to offer the combination of clean room final assembly, packaging, and quick-turn EO and CD sterilization with in-house biological testing
- Quick-turn service for all batch sizes
- Expedited service for urgent and immediate-requirement projects
Boulder Sterilization partners with you through the entire sterilization process – from protocol generation to final report completion – offering customized solutions to ensure secure, safe and effective processing that exceeds safety standards.