Effective sterilization products to meet your needs.
FULL RANGE OF STERILIZATION SERVICES
- Validation (sterilization packaging, with full support)
- Single-lot release
- Cycle development
- Production sterilization
- Engineering sterilization test runs
- Biological indicator
- Tests of sterility, method suitability
- EO and ECH residuals
- Bacterial endotoxin/LAL
- Reduction in validation timeline by 80% – at a 75% cost savings compared to (what?)
- Validations: 8-10 weeks
- Single-lot release: 5-7 weeks
- Engineering R&D sterilization runs: 4 business days
- Production cycles: 4-business day turnaround
WHEN TO USE ETHYLENE OXIDE OR CHLORINE DIOXIDE STERILIZATION
- Batch size. EO chambers are more efficient for small batches. Our large CD chamber offers quick-turn service for large-sized products and larger batches.
- While EO runs at a relatively low temperature, it still could affect certain fragile materials. CD, working at room temperature, is compatible with nearly all materials, including plastic components and electronics.
- Packaging materials. If working with corrugated cardboard packaging, EO may be a better choice, as CD may soak up too much gas.